Monday, March 2, 2009

Box Garden! (Garden Box?)

 

 

Woot!  Woot!

Guess who has a Box Garden?!!

Well…okay…Guess who has a Box??!!

IMG_1634

That’s right, folks, Brian completed the box for my garden this weekend! It’s a miracle! (Just kidding, love.)

It is nice to look at and sturdy to boot!

IMG_1632

Now all I have to do is fill it with dirt and plants.

Thank you Brian for all of your hard work!  It was very sweet of you considering you didn’t even want one in the first place.  I will cook you lots of yummy vegetables that I grow there!

3-2-09

And look who went out to help Daddy!!

 IMG_1629 

(“Where’s Daddy, Joseph?  Oh look, there he is-outside!  What’s that?  You want him? Excellent…”)

IMG_1627

(Looking at airplanes)

I can’t wait to fill ‘er up!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

WOOHOO! That is going to be the best veggie garden ever! And I am glad Joseph got to "help", too.
I like the location, too because you'll be able to see it even better from the house. Way to go Bri! And way to go Caitlin on the idea and the future harvest :)

T Rex Mom said...

Great job, Brian! I can't wait to see what veggies you plant. We started our seeds last week.

suzy said...

yay yay yay! enjoy veggies and your morning walks! the sunrises are at least so beautiful, you lucky girl!

Rachel said...

I love raised garden beds! I have 4 in my back yard. And yes, Brian will love those fresh veggies come summer and Joseph will be a busy little bee.

I just love that Brian built this for you and he didn't even want it. You tell him he wins best husband of the year award. He has to share it with Brennan though. Your family is so cute and wonderful.