Things That I Love About This Picture:
1) Joseph was locked outside because he was so dirty and we didn’t want to let him in.
2) He is knocking.
3) Note my bulbs strewn about the patio.
4) Along with the potting soil.
5) There is latte on his shirt.
6) His face says, “Hey! Let me in!”
Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day! 68 degrees out in our neck of the woods!
My friend Colleen came over with her baby Cooper, and the boys played outside in the warm sun for at least an hour.
Running around, drinking Starbucks lattes they stole from us, jabbering, eating dirt….
My kind of day.