(“My headband helps my feber.”) (actually probably the opposite is true?)
So, Isaac was standing on my giant exercise ball in our entry way, and he was all, “Look at me Mama!”
and I was all, “WOW! Haha! You could be in the CIRCUS!!!”
and then he fell and was crying and I thought…whoopsy?…should I have actually been stopping him? Instead of the circus thing?
I’m winging it around here.
- Also please note in the above picture that our pole lamp is ZIP TIED to the wall. We are down 2/3 pole lamps in our playroom, and things are getting a bit gloomy around here. Will you be shocked if I tell you that my little fuzzy headed sweetheart is to blame?
- The kids went outside to “check on the tomatoes” for the millionth time, and I was yelling, “Please shut the door so Samuel doesn’t go out!”
“You guuuuuys!! Shut the door!”
And then Samuel grabbed the door and started crawling out anyway, and Joseph was laughing and saying, “Oh Sammie! You naughty baby!” and I couldn’t fight it any more.
These boys looooove their baby!
-Sprinklers are good for the fevers (or “febers”) we found.
I am hesitant to tell you this, lest you die from the adorableness, but YES, Samuel is CLAPPING at his big brother running through the sprinkler in this next picture!
I really need to make a .gif (one of those animation/video thingys) of Isaac running through this sucker- because he is extremely serious about this event!
Joseph, however needs .gif or video, because…well…this is all it is:
And also this:
Samuel finds his brothers endlessly entertaining!
(pssst! I’m still sick!)
And I have still not caught up on laundry. Especially after a particularly horrifying toilet-overflow incident today.
- My kitchen table on various days:
It has been seeing a LOT of action during these stay at home days!
- Samuel is getting….worrisome-ly mischievous.
Look at this adventuresome spirit! Look at this total disregard for the fact that this is
a) the only plant I have in the whole house
b) one of…maybe 4?… things I say “no no” about
- These two!! They are little round-eyed peas in a pod!
- So, I moved the plant up here on top of the book shelf,
to which Isaac said, “That looks bad.”
and Joseph said, “Take it down! When it grows its going to lift our roof off of our house!!”
- Joseph has read 13 Magic Tree house books- a chapter book series for children. He devours them as quickly as I buy them! We have a reader folks! I am THRILLED!!!!!
- Speaking of my oldest son
Could he just go to school already? Or, maybe better yet, NOT? But could we just do this thing ? I tell you what, all of the preparing and talking and worrying and wondering… it is almost (ALMOST!!!) worse than waiting to go into labor!! Gaaaah!! Lets get on with it!
- I leave you with this series of photos of Samuel. Because, as much as I bemoan naughtiness, I actually find it adorable in a baby.
He is PURELY DELIGHTFUL.