Thursday, March 12, 2009

False Alarm

 

 

Good news!

Looks like I was wrong about Joseph having a broken nose.

A little residual swelling across the bridge, a little bruising, but not so bad!                  IMG_2004

On an unrelated note, I have been taking videos of Brian at night doing funny things (peekaboo, singing, etc.) and showing them to Joseph during the day.

He loves it!

Here he is smiling and pointing at his beloved Dada on the computer screen:IMG_1860

IMG_1859        IMG_1862

Also, if one blankie is good, is 5 better?

IMG_1855

And yes, that IS a leprechaun on my pantry door.  Doesn’t everyone have one?

 

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I love the idea of taking videos of Brian and letting Joseph watch them - very cool! Glad his nose is better.

Mommy of M's said...

That is such a GREAT IDEA!! Why didn't I think of that!?!?!?

I am still so in love with those owl pj's. M2 has 3 blankies.

And I have St.Pat's day decorations up too!

suzy said...

felicidades! so glad that you don't have a broken nose on your hands! woohoo :^)