I am trying something new today, and going with Half-Past Kissin’ Time ‘s feature, Friday Fragments. Basically, you get to write down random things that aren’t long enough to make a whole post out of. Sounded fun!
1) I almost always end my emails with “Got to go clean up” or, “the laundry is calling my name.” Then, 9 times out of 10, I just keep sitting here at my computer.
2) At one point this week, when Joseph was being particularly demanding, I said, “Hold on just a second, honey, Mommy is doing something. It’s not all about you, you know.”
Then, I realized, it is.
3) When I hurt myself unexpectedly (bang my head on the cupboard, stub my toe, etc.) I find that I have to try really hard not to cry. Not because it hurts that much, but because, for some reason, it hurts my feelings.
4) Brian and I were watching some movie this week that had a “painting scene.” You know, a couple is painting, and then they start splattering each other and laughing, kissing, etc.
Brian said, “Why do movies always try to make painting seem fun? Who has fun when they are painting? It sucks!”
5) I sometimes wait to go “number 2” until the last possible minute, because then I can do it a lot faster.
Did I go too far with that last one? Shoot! A girl tries to “keep the mystery alive” for 3.5 years, and now Brian knows that I poop.
Well, I had better go- those dishes wont clean themselves, you know! (wink, wink.)