Monday, February 2, 2009

Confession II

 

(If you didn’t already catch it, here is my first Confession.)

 

Dear Brian, (Slaving away at work.)

-

-

Last night, I found a Snicker’s Ice Cream Bar in our freezer.

I think it is from that one night, when we both got to choose treats, and I got a box of Applets and Cotlets (which I know that you don’t like), and you got the ice cream bars?

Remember?

And then I ate the whole box of Applets and Cotlets, and still stole one of your Snickers bars the next night?

Remember?

Well, I didn’t tell you that I found this extra bar, because I was going to surprise you with it tonight. 

Like, maybe we are watching American Idol, and I casually say “Do you want a treat?” 

How nice of me!  What a great surprise!

-

-

-

Well.

-

-

Parker is here,

and I was hungry,

and so tired.

This has been a loooooooooooong day,

and just needed a little something to help me make it though the 3 hrs. until you got home…

-

Well…you can guess the rest.

-

-

Next time eat all of your treats in one sitting like I do.

It’s the only way to guarantee that they will be safe…

Love,

Caitlin

No comments: