Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Missing!

 

Yesterday morning, Brian came to me and said that he couldn’t find any undershirts.

This is not an unusual occurrence, as he sometimes buys into the whole “out of sight, out of mind” theory.

Like, if the undershirts are not clean and folded in his drawer, then they have ceased to exist.  (They couldn’t be in the hamper, dryer, clean clothes pile, etc.)

So, I wasn’t too concerned.

I was surprised, therefore, to discover that he had already checked all of those places (I should really give him more credit), and he still couldn’t find any shirts.

I went to double-check.  Because, let’s face it, women are better lookers and finders than men.

Not a shirt to be found!

Since then, I have done ALL of the laundry in the house, folded and put away ALL of the laundry in the house, and searched our bedroom floor, next to Brian’s pillow, beside the shower, etc. (those undershirts can be sneaky like that.)

I came up with 1 undershirt.

Out of a packet of 10 that I bought him for Christmas!

So, he is wearing that 1 shirt today, and I am stumped.

If you happen to see some white undershirts prancing about the Boise area, please send them home immediately.

2-9-09

3 comments:

Mommy of M's said...

Are you blogging about something that happened at your house or my house? Geesh that sounds familiar!

suzy said...

ha! love it. as always, what a great mid-day distraction.

T Rex Mom said...

Great post! I wish I had gone to the mall with you! Good practice for someday having another baby!