Friday, February 20, 2009

Signing Off…

 

 

Have you noticed I blogged about a million things yesterday and then nada today.  What can I say?  I was spent.  And banking on the fact that some of you missed my last one or two posts and read them today.

Actually, Joseph was at his friend’s house for most of the day while I ran errands. 

One of which was finally getting my Idaho driver’s license!!

Why didn’t I tell you that I was reading the DMV manual every day and studying, studying, studying like a stressed-out 16 year old?

Simple, I was afraid that I wouldn’t pass.

Really, how humiliating would that be?  I would never live it down; with Brian at least.

But, all is well, and I only missed one question. 

(For the record, did any of you know that a yellow, unmarked triangle pointing to the right means “No Passing Zone?”  What?  Doesn’t it usually SAY “no passing zone?”  I thought that the triangle meant curve to the right ahead…I think that I am right.)

The remainder of the afternoon was spent buying a new pair of shoes for Joseph’s ridiculously-large-and-growing-like-crazy feet (size 7) and coveting every single thing in Anthropologie.  Seriously.  Every. Single. Thing.  Why oh why can’t it all be free?  Things that are that beautiful should be given to the world. 

I ended up not buying anything. 

Okay, one thing. 

Okay two things.  But they were both on sale!

I will upload a short video as soon as my computer allows.

Other than that, tata and have a great weekend!

 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my you have been busy! YEAH for passing the drivers test, don't know if I could do it now.

Those pics of the zoo (in your prev post) are just adorable!

Ter said...

busy busy bee!

T Rex Mom said...

It was great to see you yesterday and we enjoyed the walk to the park. See you for fun next week!

Maureen said...

Congrats on passing the Idaho Drivers License test! Hope you liked your picture :)