Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poll Results

 

Thank you all for your votes.  I think that I will continue to put surveys up from time to time, just to liven things up a bit!

By an overwhelming majority (16 votes), I was commanded to nap, and then eat candy during Joseph’s nap time. 

I take this to mean that you think that I should do this for EVERY nap that he ever takes for the rest of his life.

I aim to please, and I will obey!

I was surprised to see that 3 people chose just eating candy over napping.  You folks must REALLY love your candy!

And, as for the 3 of you who said that I should just nap and skip the candy- is that some kind of a fat joke? 

Don’t worry, I won’t take it personally! (I have jelly beans in my mouth right now…)

 

3 comments:

Ter said...

lol

Caitlin said...

I'm glad the majority of us chose the right thing. ;-)
Have fun napping and eating!

Nina said...

I am guessing the three who voted to eat candy instead of nap don't have little kids. If I could take a nap every day I sure would.