Tuesday, April 28, 2009
More Lessons Learned
Today, Joseph learned that:
1) Going outside during a hailstorm can be painful. He insisted on going outside, and I complied with a smile. I wish that I had had my camera handy! He looked SOO surprised, started crying, and ran back in!
2) If he climbs onto our end table, he can reach the top of our tv to get at the DVDs sitting on top.
3) If he climbs ON TOP of the TV, he will fall. (Well, let's HOPE he learned this, because it happened.)
4) Sunglasses look very cool.
5 AND MOST HORRIFYING) How to twist off the lids on various bottles that he finds in our bathrom drawers and cupboards.
You know, like toothpaste, Cortaid, MONISTAT... yummy things for babies.
6) While Mommy takes a shower, he can do pretty much whatever he wants.
Never a dull moment, with this kid around...
(Well...okay...a FEW dull moments...)