Today Joseph Discovered:
- The joy that comes from popping a blueberry in his bare hands. Over. And over.
- It takes 7 canned peach halves to make his tummy feel round, full, and happy. (and sticky)
- He has some sort of toy between his legs.... (Actually, he discovered this on Sunday. So I guess I should say that he REdiscovered this during diaper changes.)
- A white sheet can be fun for lots of things, and will keep him laughing for a long, long time. (Drag him on it, use it as a "parachute," makes forts out of it, etc.
- Crayons are boring and taste bad.
- Ravioli makes him vomit.
Today Caitlin Discovered:
- Any kind of medical procedures, or the thought of them, are WAAAY harder on the Mama than on the baby.
- A hot fudge sundae, or the promise of one in the evening, can help you get through anything.