Happy 10 month Birthday,
(This post includes pictures of my failed photo-session attempts. He just wouldn’t hold still!)
Your time outside in the world now equals the time you spent in my belly- although, let me tell you, it felt like you were in there YEARS longer!
-You have nursed a minimum of 560 times (at least twice a day for 280 days- and you DEFINITELY nursed more than twice a day at first!)
- You have bit my you-know-whats approximately 7 million times (and just in the past two months- IMPRESSIVE!!) Which brings us to:
- You have grown two (sharp!) teeth.
- You have learned to hold your heavy head up, sit on your own, roll over, crawl like a champ, and pull yourself up.
- You have grown into 18-24 month shirts, and 12-18 month pants (you have one heck of a torso, kid!)
- You have learned how to shake your head and throw things deliberately off of your high chair (after which they magically appear back on your tray…hmm…)
- You have learned to smile and laugh (my favorite part!)
- You have learned to fake laugh (I appreciate the effort)
- You have changed your sleep schedule a trillion times to keep Mommy guessing and in a semi-permanent state of exhaustion
I love you very much, little guy, and so does your Daddy, wherever he is. (Haha, just kidding. He’s slaving away at work as I leisurely blog and eat peanut butter M&Ms!) I can’t wait to witness the many, many months ahead! What’s next?!!