Things that I have to do today:
- Joseph flu shot 1pm
- Give Joseph his vitamins (little guy won’t drink formula, so we have to give him liquid iron/vitamin D to supplement breastfeeding)
- Prep/start chili in Crockpot.
- Look in black-hole-of-a-pantry for a cornbread mix, or try to find a recipe for some online. What is in cornbread besides corn and bread? hmmm…
- Sweep and Mop (thank heaven that “mysterious object picked up off of the kitchen floor and put in mouth” turned out to just be a cube of zucchini!!!)
- Call Zoo about price increase coming in October to evaluate the use of a membership.
- Exercise? Clearly, this is optional.
- Look for more Halloween decorations (HOORAY!)
- Get cash for hubby’s clandestine activities- AKA the carpool
- ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!!
I am lucky enough to spend my whole day with my little guy who wants to be with me, and really, nothing else matters!!!
…Besides the flu shot…and vitamins…