Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To Boise With Love

I must be in a letter-writing frame of mind this week, because here we go again!

idaho

Dear Boise, Idaho,

I get that you are a high desert. I really do. And I get that you are known for bright blue sunny skies, and we all think that’s great.

So, you’ve proved your point.

You win.

Enough, Already!

88 degrees? Really? Tomorrow is October 1st. It has been fall for quite some time. Please get with the program.

I appreciated your nice, warm, sunshine from May through August, I just think it is time to mix it up a little. Be creative! Fall temperatures, clouds, rain, maybe even some hail? I’m game!! The world is your oyster!



Until March when I will be writing you a completely opposite letter,


An Oregonian Shriveling Beneath Your Rays

sun

P.S. I hate you.

No comments: