Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Waiting…

Yesterday, something that I had been envisioning since we bought this house actually happened.  Joseph and I stood at our big front window in the playroom, and watched for Brian to come home

Okay, so maybe my original vision included me wearing an adorable apron and cooking in the kitchen while Joseph watched…or maybe me napping on the couch while Joseph watched, but it was a start!

When Joseph saw Brian walking up our front walk, he let out the loudest, cutest, squeal-inhale of delight!  So sweet.

Well, this morning Joseph woke up after Brian had already left for work (heavenly), so he didn’t get to say goodbye like he usually does. 

He has been waiting at the window for most of the morning.

IMG_7519

 

 

IMG_7518

Only 7.5 hours to go buddy…

I may join him.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Can't Brian come home for lunch??? PLEASE! 7.5 hrs is just to long for that sweet baby to wait :(
Luckily, he'll have his really fun Momma to distract him!

Annabelle said...

Hi, Caitlin! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have a 6 year old niece named Kaitlyn. Joseph is adorable. That sure sounded like a real kitty. You fooled me & one of my kitties. He was looking all around.
Annabelle :)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK that is the cutest thing ever!!! Joseph is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such an AWESOME comment on my confessions post. :-)

~melody~