Friday, October 3, 2008

On the move!

Alright, so this video will probably be pretty boring unless you are a member of our families. Feel free to skip it. Or just admire his cute "Jailbird" outfit.

For those of you who ARE family, be prepared to be enthralled and riveted upon observing Joseph's new trick.

Behold...




Okay, so he isn't very good at it in this one- but it's hard to try to catch on video! Thought it was cute anyway- and you get the general idea. Maybe I'll get a better one this weekend while I have some help.
Oh, and notice the "Ahh!" noise he made when he ran into the wipes? I hear that all day long! It means "Turn me around, Mama!"

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Well, clearly I am family because this video left me both entralled AND riveted and I had to watch it several times! He's WALKING!!!