Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pants

 

The thing about high-waisted jeans is that they emphasize my waist, remind me to suck in my stomach, and keep my back end from imitating a plumbers’.

However, I have to unbutton them by the end of the day.

The thing about low-waisted jeans is that I think that they look more stylish on me, and less like an old lady.  Also, they allow my pooch to roam free. (Hallelujah.)

However, I have to wear a belt, and fight the ol’ “Muffin Top” look.

The thing about sweat pants is that they are perfect in every way.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sweatpants are the ultimate in mom apparel. When I finally went back to work full-time, (my boys were in high school by then)I had to give up my beloved sweatpants. Now, they are relegated to workout clothes which makes me look at them in a whole new and unsavory light. Treasure this time with your sweatpants.

I'll be posting a new vegetarian recipe tonight. No tofu but it does have rice and beans (makes it a complex protein). You said you were trying to go meatless more often.