Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am just the messenger

 

I was blogging yesterday, and Joseph came over to me with a juice box. 

He proceeded to squeeze it, shooting juice out of the straw and all over the carpet, while yelling, “It’s going pee pee!  It’s going pee pee!”

So.

I figured that maybe this was a cry for my attention.

.

Shutting the laptop, I asked him what he wanted to do.  (Game? Coloring? Play doh?)

He replied “Watch me jump on this chair while i wear my batman mask and jump this tiny rope?

.

So, I did.

I sat and stared at him for at least 10 minutes.

Which made me wonder, when was the last time I sat and just stared at him for this long?

(And, more importantly, when did someone sit and stare at ME for this long?)

(Okay, that’s not MORE important.  I was just mentioning it.)

.

Then, I asked him if I should take his picture.

And he said, “Of course!”

and  “After that, Mama, we look at these pictures on your computer.”

.

So, here you go:

Joseph jumping on the chair in his batman

mask “jumping” a tiny rope.

IMG_5257

IMG_5258 

IMG_5259

 

 

IMG_5265

Riveting.

IMG_5261

(what? It’s a slow blog day!)

5 comments:

septembermom said...

Hey, that's great blog material!!! I think Joseph is destined for the silver screen. Imagine if he's the big super action star of his generation. Then Caitlin you could sit back and enjoy that BIG MANSION that he will build for you. If that happens, can I visit? HA!

Liz Mays said...

Cutest shirtless Batman I ever did see!

Rachel said...

I love it! It is blog material. You're showing that you are a caring mother!

Jenners said...

Could your life be any more exciting!!!???? : )

You're a good mom. And just think of all the ammunition you'll have to torture him when he's older!

Maureen said...

Super Joseph...I think I saw some BIG ab muscles developing so he will be even more buff than his Batman costume someday :)