Wednesday, January 7, 2009

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!


Look! Look! Look! I got an AWARD!!! Isn't that cool?
And, no, it's not from Brian. (Brian, where is my award???)

Mommy of Ms (a fellow blogger who is really funny!) gave it to me!

Wasn't that nice?

I am basking in the fact that someone other than my close friends and family is reading my blog and enjoying it...

(Sigh of contentment)


If you look at my blogger profile, you can see the blogs that I am following. You should check them out! They all deserve this award too!

(And you can better believe that I am subscribing to Mommy of Ms blog right this minute...yes, you can buy my love. Although I WAS reading it anyway...)


1 comment:

Mommy of M's said...

If you save your award as a picture you can add it to your sidebar that way.

No heart wreath yet, but I'll get to it. It might be Vday 2010, but I'll get it done......