Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Guess who is potty trained?

 

DSC_0132

This guy!

.

It actually happened a few months ago, but since he is now at 2 weeks accident free (other than a poop on the floor after going on the potty right when we are running out the door to swim lessons incident that may or may not have happened this morning) I thought it was worth mentioning.

Also worth mentioning- he was incredibly EASY to potty train!  That’s right! Isaac- EASY!

DSC_0133

So, he may be naughty as all get out, and he might be the peskiest little brother on record (he has started trying to throw Joseph’s special toys down the heat vent)

but he is also adorable

a breeze to potty train,

DSC_0130

and oh how he makes me laugh!

So, I will keep him forever and ever.  Muah!  Love you Isaac!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

I concur! He is FUNNY! He is adorable! He is a little stinker! And I love him forever, too :)

Maureen said...

I concur! He is FUNNY! He is adorable! He is a little stinker! And I love him forever, too :)

ter@waaoms said...

Another vent thrower!! I have a friend who's son does that and I keep telling her she should start a blog called "what's in the vent??!" :)

I'm glad he was easy to potty train! Perfect that you'll only have one set of diapers to buy. :)

T Rex Mom said...

Whoooo hoo!!!! Yeah! Good job Caitlin and Isaac. Well done.

Wonderful if using cloth diapers at all helped?

There are some pretty cute newborn ones, too!

Jenners said...

Yeah!!! Just in the nick of time too, huh? Good job Isaac! Now behave just a wee bit more and help Mommy out, mkay?