Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas At Our House - Day 1

 

From now until Christmas, I will be including daily photos of Christmas decorations / crafts around our house.

Mostly it will be just a picture- but sometimes it will also include a Christmas-y quote from Joseph.

This is purely for my own amusement and memories sake, so don’t feel like you have to comment unless you want to since I don’t expect you to be moved by our Festive Tackiness!

Here we go.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

December 10

IMG_6113

-

Joseph reading a banner the other day:  “C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S.  That spells Jingle Baby Jesus!”

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

I'll start stealing some of your ideas for T Rex. We have lots of felt and left over eyes so we'll do something of that variety.

Jenners said...

Gotta love Jingle Baby Jesus!!

And I love the Picassoesque crafts!