Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Today in pictures

 

DSC_0048

Today was a good day, mostly because I decided it would be one.

DSC_0004

I also decided that I would go through the WHOLE DAY without complaining,

 

Soooo if I tell you that Samuel climbed up and fell off of the top bunk while I was “indisposed”, or that he climbed up my dresser drawers like stairs to access my vaseline container, I am NOT complaining.  I am STATING FACTS here, people!

DSC_0089

DSC_0090

I made this lunch deliciousness for myself and Isaac,

DSC_0007

and this non-deliciousness for picky-Joseph

DSC_0003

It would have had a lot more bacon (bacon!), except Isaac helped himself to about 8 pieces worth.  Seriously.

DSC_0026

It was also a good day, because this place is starting to feel more and more like home! 

Exhibit a) kitchen floor:

DSC_0027

Exhibit b) the laundry-war-zone with random super hero paraphanilia

DSC_0061

Exhibit c) Afternoon dance-your-crankies-out

DSC_0030

DSC_0037

It was a cool, cloudy day today (my favorite!) and we went to a local berry farm.  We picked $0.42 worth of u-pick berries, and ate about $42.00 worth.  Buuuut I did buy some at the farm store after, and they DID say the kids could eat as much as they wanted so hooray!

Also, I was trying to take a picture of my beautifully-delicious berry cobbler, when I was photo bombed.

DSC_0014

Twice.

DSC_0015

which is way funnier than just a cobbler picture anyway!

 

And no day is complete here at the New House without a snorkle-swim in the big tub.

DSC_0074

(Samuel has figured out how to use his stomach to spray the water everywhere)

DSC_0077

(But Isaac’s canon-balls do it anyway, so no biggie)

DSC_0091

DSC_0099

DSC_0113

Afterwards, I bundled Samuel off to bed, and the big boys and I chatted about important things like where hummingbirds build their nests and, you know, zombies, out on our back porch.

DSC_0182 (with lollipop-sword fighting from previous post)

DSC_0168

Lastly, I am baking muffins right now, which might not seem like a big deal, but I make a LOT a muffins during our daily life, and today is the Very First Batch in The New House.

DSC_0174

So there you have it.  Happy Tuesday!

 

 

PS:  The bath-swim aftermath

DSC_0128

I was just wondering today why we never have towels in the upstairs bathroom…

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember Isaac was drawn to your Vaseline like a magnet and now Samuel is the same. What is that??? Maybe you should just buy eye make-up remover?
Glad you are starting to feel at home. <3