3 days until we move!
Probably. Its kind of up to the loan writers- and you know how much I love waiting until the last minute to plan things!
ZERO. I love it zero.
(kids track meet)
But I’m ready! Well, not physically-my-stuff-is-all-packed ready, but lets-rip-off-this-bandaid-and-get-out-of-here ready!
And I’m really having a hard time balancing it all-
regular clean-up, dishes, the food that these children keep demanding (why have we not invented food pellets for children yet? Hungry? Here are your food pellets- now go away!), the summer-fun I want them to be having, etc etc etc along with PACKING UP EVERYTHING.
Oh yes, and laundry. I am failing at the laundry too, obviously
But “this too shall pass” and all that, and I’m sure in a few weeks time this will all seem worth it!
In the meantime, please do not come over to my
hovel house unless you are:
1) wearing a blindfold
(Berry farm fun!)
2) Bringing me food
3) Taking at least one of my children
(water play while I drink tea and take pictures)
Other things I have been doing instead of packing that aren’t pictured:
- Getting food poisoning (you’re welcome for no pictures)
- Taking naps
- Going with the whole fam to a baseball game
- Watching Mad Men
(right after this picture he peed on my screen)
- Wiping lotion off of our trampoline, toothpaste off of the carpet, and markers off of all my pots and pans because: SAMUEL
- going to the library for lots of free books (okay and mostly movies) to keep them occupied while I DO pack!
-writing this blog post.