Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VIP

 

Please excuse my absence.  We have been extremely busy:

IMG_1304

fighting each other with straws!

IMG_1325

IMG_1332

playing with super heroes while kicking each other!

IMG_1290

Drinking Yoohoo and Bud light respectively at our neighborhood (deliciousness-filled) hot dog joint!

IMG_1322

Sweating profusely (me) while playing baseball (Joseph.  Kind of.)!

IMG_1324

(Joseph insists that, when he misses, I yell strike!, but pronounced “Stee-hike!” [thanks Brian] and when he hits it, I have to yell “miso-miso!” which means “That went really far!” in Spanish.  According to Joseph, that is.)

IMG_1059

getting stuck in laundry baskets!

.

So, as you can see, I am quite the important person and my schedule is just PACKED!

Also, my children are still resisting the whole sleep-on-command trick I am trying to teach them.  (“Sleep Joseph!  C’mon boy!  Ready…NOW!”)

And camera is broken.  I am refusing to buy one that is anything less than my dream camera-video recorder in one.

So, if you’ll excuse me, I have pancakes to flip and beds to make.

Just living the dream people.

(seriously, though.  I kind of am.)

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I think that is indeed living the dream!

Jen said...

Aren't we all living the dream.

T Rex Mom said...

Sounds a lot like our days here, too. But we don't go on any trips so no schedule adjustments needed for us. And if we stick to our routine, the kids do sleep. Yes, I do know how fortunate I am.

I hope all is well.

Jenners said...

You are living the dream ... the dream of crazy people!! HAHA! I feel like I'm in the same dream. And I sweat profusely too.

niki the awesomest said...

i love Joseph's funny face while he's holding the baseball bat! sooooo cute!

septembermom said...

That's the way to live a dream :) Enjoy these fun days with your little ones. Busy, busy, busy.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you needed a helmet to play baseball.