Wednesday, January 22, 2014

To future Joseph

 

In case you are wondering how much your Mama loved you when you were six?

The proof is right here

DSC_0062

I helped you build your Christmas Lego sets!

DSC_0063

When I would rather…well…stab myself in the eye with a smoldering toothpick. 

DSC_0035

DSC_0034

Also the fact that I haven’t traded you in, not even once!, for a Joseph-model that sleeps past 6am.

DSC_0008

DSC_0021

Now you know why I encouraged you to build this last set yourself!

DSC_0008-001

(My facebook caption for this picture was “One brother built it, the other will destroy it!”)

 

 

I love you, Joseph!  (Legos are my nemesis.)

 

 

 

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Caitlin,
Wyatt didn't sleep past 6am until he started high school. I can feel you on that one.

Maureen said...

Future Joseph WILL see this and be amazed at how amazing he was to persevere to build those complicated structures, and then after he has kids of his own how INCREDIBLY AMAZING YOU WERE to help him complete those projects!!!