Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

 

May something today make you as happy as this organic*, whole wheat** corn dog (his first ever!) made Samuel!

DSC_0042

(*not     **not)

DSC_0050

Although this brother had a lot to do with it too.

DSC_0057

DSC_0054

 

PS Yes, I still have Christmas lights up in my kitchen.  Although now we refer to them as our “cheerful lights” for when it gets dark at 4 pm.

PPS For those of you who have not seen my baby’s new haircut yet, I’m sorry to spring it on you like this.  Everyone is sad that it happened.  But it really, really had to happen. (Grow back fast baby chick fuzz!)

 

 

 

1 comment:

Maureen said...

TOTALLY put a smile on my face...who gets that much pleasure from a corndog??? I guess I need to have one SOON -
I did use to love them as a kid :)