Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look who’s getting fat…

 

 

Isaac is starting to pull out of that awkward skinny new baby that looks like a baby bird phase.

 IMG_1250

And is plumping up quite nicely.

(Although he is still sporting the 80-year old man look)

IMG_1281

He is currently in 3-6 month clothes, and the snaps are straining across the ol’ belly…

IMG_1286

At my six week check up today (and you moms know what that means…sigh…)  my OB said that, as far as she could remember, he was the FATTEST six week old that she had ever seen!!

IMG_1401

And really, the only thing that could have made me happier (I LOOOOVE fat babies)

IMG_1255

was if she had said that I was the SKINNIEST six week postpartum mom she’d ever seen.

 IMG_1249

But, alas, she did not.  So here I sit, munching on baby cheeks.

IMG_1396

Care to join?

8 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

he's adorable.

T Rex Mom said...

How does tomorrow work?!?

Serious cuteness!

Jenners said...

He DOES have the 80-year-old man look ... and a fat little tummy!!

Jen said...

OMG! I just love those cheeks and that belly and oh, man I love me some baby fatness. :)

Maureen said...

WOW, he has "grown" since I saw him 5 weeks ago. Clearly, your breastfeeding woes are of no concern to Isaac! Guess which one of my sons he reminds me of when he was that age???

Nina said...

I love a chubby fat baby. Way better than one with no meat on their bones.

Caitlin said...

cute, cute, cute!

grandma said...

He looks wise beyond his age, too. Only 7 weeks on earth and he looks like he knows "something" we don't know! Very sly little smile; wonder what he is thinking? About more milk??