Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1 month old

IMG_1063

Dear Isaac,

It is hard to believe that it has been a month since you joined our family!

But, also, it is hard to imagine what life was like without you.

You are so relaxed and mellow.

So easy and enjoyable.

Except for this past week, from about 5pm – midnight. 

You have us a little worried.

We will love you through it.

And thank you for the smile that you gave me today (your first official one!)  It made it all worthwhile. 

Can’t wait to see what happens next with you, but please stay little for a while longer!

love you,

Mommy

IMG_1072

 

 

IMG_1088

IMG_1092

IMG_1100

IMG_1078 (thinking the couch cushion is a boob.)

IMG_1085 (finding out that it’s not.)

7 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

I love your last 2 comments hahaha ! great photos and happy 1 month Isaac! (I keep spelling his name wrong and having to hit backspace)

T Rex Mom said...

Great photos - he is looking very handsome!

T Rex Mom said...

Oh, and I LOVE the block idea! That's great! We might have to borrow that one.

~~Mel~~ said...

Wow a whole month already? Time flies! He's adorable.

Jenners said...

I love the blocks saying 1 month! Great idea! Soooooo cute he is!

Rachel said...

I love your blog Caitlin. You have no idea how your honestly helps with my sanity. It's nice to be able to laugh at life or at least I'm laughing at yours :)

Nina said...

Oh the nursing baby.... LOL
I can't believe he is already 1 month old. So cute!