Friday, June 14, 2013

Video Friday- Isaac edition

 

 

A little video of a conversation that I had with Isaac the other day, to brighten your weekend:

(if I were you- I would watch it in HD)

(catch Isaac’s eye roll I mentioned in the last post?)

 

 

Also, a Happy 28th Birthday to Brian!

 

(Birthday AND fathers day in one weekend!  Heaven for him!  Lots of work for me!)

 

In case you are wondering, this is what birthday mornings look like at our house:

DSC_0044

 

I love you, honey!  Happy Birthday- I am so thankful that you were born, and that you married me, and that you keep agreeing to have these adorable children and then listen to me complain about them!

And… thank you for saying that you like your hashbrowns burnt this morning!

kissy!

2 comments:

suzy said...

happy birthday brian!! happy mommy caitlin! :)

Caitlin said...

happy birthday brian!