(click to enlarge)
(descriptions at the bottom of the post)
1) Somehow I wound up pregnant again!
2) Isaac turns 2!!
3) MOVING AGAIN!
4) Our last NYC pizza from Franco Metro’s
5) Taking a break from unpacking to enjoy the freakish spring snow!
6) Its (another) BOY!
7) Hoses are Isaac’s best friend throughout the summer
8) Family of Four (Easter)
10) Baby #3 Makes his blog debut
11) Spring is here!
12) Enjoying being close to cousins! (More days in costume than out)
13) My inlaws have a tractor and it is Isaac’s piece of heaven
14) Sometimes even 2 year olds need to be in the sling
16) My oldest and my youngest
17) and 18) MANY MANY trips to the coast
19) Loving his brother
20) Summertime owies
21) Summertime and the living is eaaaasy….
22) Isaac was alone with the Aquaphor
23) The boys help me paint letters for Samuel while Brian is on a business trip to NYC.
24) Joseph learns to ride with no training wheels!!
25) Great with child
26) Summertime lounging with cousins
27) Isaac learns to climb trees
28) More cousin playdates! (And Joseph picks himself out yellow pants)
29) Last pregnant picture
30) Hello Samuel!!
31) and 32) Meeting Samuel for the first time
33) Birth announcement photo
34) My Three Sons (also on the back of the birth announcement)
35) First smile caught on camera
36) Samuel’s first costume, made by my dear friend!
37) The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown kicks off the month of October
38) He kills me.
39) Round one of Kindergarten shots! (Not a tear was shed, but he did say in a shaky voice, “That hurt a lot more than I thought it was going to!”)
40) Matching noses
41) My little pumpkins
42) “Look, Mama! Samuel’s smiling at me!”…not so much…
43) They moved a bunch of wood in front of the sliding door “so that Dada won’t have to go so far to get wood for a fire!”
44) The piñata crowd at Joseph’s b-day party. We are so blessed with family!
45) Five Years Old!!
46) Samuel is getting plump!
47) Brian found Isaac sitting at his work desk like this.
48) Family of 5!
What a year! I am so tired and happy!
(and chronically behind on laundry!)