Today, I am 28 years old.
As Joseph pointed out to me in an earlier conversation- “28?! That’s almost 30!!”
Indeed it is, son, indeed it is.
This year I:
- Moved cross-country AGAIN.
- Became pregnant and birthed another baby- BOY.
- Started failing as a blogger (sorry guys!)
- Started failing as a laundry lady (sorry Brian! turn those undies inside out for tomorrow!)
- Noticed that not many people are saying that I look too young to be mother anymore…hmm…
- Am still young, and strong, and brave.
- Still feel like I am 16 most of the time, in a realllly looooong babysitting job.
Here’s to many more to come!