Friday, December 21, 2012

28

 

DSC_0285

Today, I am 28 years old.

As Joseph pointed out to me in an earlier conversation-  “28?!  That’s almost 30!!”

Indeed it is, son, indeed it is.

 

.

This year I:

- Moved cross-country AGAIN. 

- Became pregnant and birthed another baby- BOY.

- Started failing as a blogger (sorry guys!)

- Started failing as a laundry lady (sorry Brian!  turn those undies inside out for tomorrow!)

- Noticed that not many people are saying that I look too young to be mother anymore…hmm…

- Am still young, and strong, and brave.

- Still feel like I am 16 most of the time, in a realllly looooong babysitting job.

 

DSC_0234

Here’s to many more to come!

2 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

Happy Birthday, Caitlin! I'm glad the world didn't explode so you could celebrate your day. :)

Jenners said...

Almost 30? You're "ancient!" HA!

I love your comparison of motherhood to a really looong babysitting job. It does feel like that, doesn't it?

You've packed at lot into 28 years -- Happy Birthday!