Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Greetings

 

DSC_0316

I would like to think that I will put together a lovely Christmas Eve post tomorrow,

DSC_0329

and a Christmas morning post up by the next day…but…just in case:

DSC_0332

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas

DSC_0337

from our family to yours!

DSC_0349

(doesn’t Isaac’s face just scream “I snuck my chocolate advent calendar into my bed to eat it all- and I don’t care!” ?)

DSC_0352

(and Joseph holding his baby brother’s hand unsolicited?!  I MELT!)

DSC_0356

.

.

Our 2012 Christmas card winner….

DSC_0373

And on the back…

DSC_0409

 

.

.

 

PS Thank goodness for the zoom lens, or else that last one of Samuel would have been:

DSC_0377

or

DSC_0382

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Caitlin. Its Christmas in Australia and its been wonderful, I hope your day is just as fantastic.

Jenners said...

So so cute!! Samuel looks like a grumpy little Santa at times but then he looks so happy when his brothers are facing him!! CUTENESS!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful! I'm glad you're blogging again!

ter@waaoms said...

Oh my goodness, how did I miss your last several posts? I seem to do that, even though I check my blog reader almost every day!

great pics.