My family is embarking on another adventure.
I love adventure!
And we sure had some over here on the East Coast.
- seen 5 Broadway shows (!!!)
- felt the breeze of a hurricane on my face
- seen cardinals and cockroaches (one of those much more appealing than the other)
- experienced an earthquake and a blizzard
- eaten a street vendor hotdog
- and a street vendor candy-coated coconut (If you go to NYC- EAT THEM!)
- I have been flipped off more times than I can count
- and seen cherry blossoms blooming outside of the white house.
- we have tasted raw maple syrup fresh from the tree
- seen Times Square, the Met, the Museum of Natural History, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Plaza (including the tree), the Hudson river, the WTC site, the Atlantic Ocean.
- we have gone to Europe.
Now we are tired.
We are moving.
BACK to Oregon!
The boys and I leave on Sunday (YES, this Sunday!),
Brian will follow the next weekend.
We still don’t have a place to live confirmed,
or a date when the movers will come!
Here we go again…