Tuesday, February 2, 2010

As I Boldly Go Where Many Women Have Gone Before…

 

 

Tomorrow is the big day. 

Some of my family has arrived from Oregon to be in the first round of the Isaac-Welcoming-Committee.

And I kind of feel like how I felt when out-of-town guests started arriving for my wedding.  Like it is all becoming real, and there is no turning back now.  (Not that I wanted to, Brian- kiss!kiss!)

So, regardless of your religious preference, I am now accepting prayers for tomorrow.  Specifically for:

1) A speedy delivery

2) A healthy baby

and

3) A NICE STRONG EPIDURAL.

See you all on the other side!

-Caitlin

39 weeks 2 days

IMG_0634

IMG_0636

IMG_0640

(All together now, “WOAH, Nelly!”  And I’m not sticking it out.  My back just bows naturally under the weight of Isaac’s sheer girth)

IMG_0637

IMG_0639

IMG_0641

9 comments:

Rachel said...

You are so ready! Look at that belly! I'll be praying for you. Have fun while watching Brian eat his breakfast, since you won't be able too. I always hated that.

Jenners said...

You are HUGE! I can't believe you aren't having twins!!!

I'm praying for everything on your list!!!!!!!!

Good luck!

Jen said...

Good Lord, that is one big baby. LOL! I only say that b/c I know. Hayden was 10lbs 10oz and then there was the triplets. :)

Good luck with everything. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Can't wait to meet the little big guy. :)

ter@waaoms said...

I'm going to miss your babybump... that'll be the only time you're as big as me!!

BEST OF LUCK tomorrow ... may you have a smooth delivery and a healthy baby.

septembermom said...

That is one READY belly!! Good luck!! I'll be praying for you and the baby. How exciting :)

Katie said...

Our Father in Heaven,

Please make sure Caitlin gets nice nurses with small hands, a healthy baby, and an anesthesiologist who administers spinal blocks like a champ. But not necessarily in that order.
I ask this through your son Jesus Christ, Amen.

T Rex Mom said...

You still look fabulous!

And check on all of the above for prayers!

And I love that you're wearing you special Christmas gift from Brian - very sweet!

Here's hoping those ice diapers work well for you, too!

Looking forward to the updates!

Maureen said...

You are amazing and I love that you're not afraid to sport those horizontal stripes - RIPE and READY! And clearly, our prayers were answered today!!!

Liz Mays said...

You were all baby, by the way!!! Lucky girl!!!