Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello, I’m Back?

 

Sorry to leave you all hanging for so long.

We are all alive and well.  Well and tired.  Tired and happy.

Isaac has decided that he must be held/jostled/nursed from about 6-11pm; exactly during my free time when I might have blogged.  Other than nap time, that is, when I will choose sleeping with a warm, soft baby over blogging any day (no offense).

But, thanks to my new Moby Wrap (more on that later) I am now, tonight, able to sit at the computer in the evening with Isaac strapped to my body.  Whilst swaying rhythmically the whole time…but we’ll take what we can get.

I have some catching up (and lots of pictures) to do, and then we will be back on schedule.  Hopefully.  No promises.  I may have to go back to jostling all evening; you can all blame Isaac.

And don’t feel like you have to comment on each post- it will probably be a bit overwhelming, and it is for my own memory-keeping more than anything.  You can just enjoy the ride! (Or skim through!)

Here we go-

 

3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Glad you're back - now it seems my little one wants to be held. I should have knocked on wood before reading your post!

~~Mel~~ said...

Having 2 kids makes life busy...we get it! LOL. I hope you're enjoying your beautiful boys.

Jenners said...

Glad your are back ... I missed you but just do what you can and don't worry about doing anything other than what you can handle!!!