Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Schools out for summer…

(you’d better believe I played that song for Joseph over and over this afternoon!)

 

First Day:

DSC_0050

Last Day:

DSC_0001

Today was Joseph’s kindergarten graduation!

DSC_0006

DSC_0007

Silly Caitlin, I had a lump in my throat almost the whole time!!

DSC_0014

My baby!

DSC_0019

DSC_0029

But, no audible sobs, so I guess that’s something?

DSC_0036

They announced what everyone wanted to be when they grew up…

Joseph wants to be a “Scientist Police Officer”

DSC_0040

Right after this picture, Joseph told me loudly that my “breath smelled like wine”

DSC_0044

Which it DIDN’T by the way, since I don’t actually like wine.

DSC_0045

Speaking of whine (wine…get it??), I am ever so slightly nervous about having all the boys home every day this summer. 

The first “tattle” of the summer occurred a few seconds after we arrived home and it was “Maaaaaamaaaa!  I’m trying to play and Isaac isn’t being fun enough!”   (next time my breath really might smell like wine!)

DSC_0048

(thanks for coming to watch, Mom!)        DSC_0051

We had a wonderful experience with Joseph’s school and teacher this year, and I am sad to see it end.

DSC_0052

(“Why are you sitting down there, Joseph?  Can you at least pretend that you know me?”) 

(he gets his social skills from his Daddy)

(BURN!) 

DSC_0054

Joseph was also sad, and a tear or two may have been shed (don’t tell him I told!) with his momma holding him in the rocking chair.

…which ended when he licked my shoulder and started laughing as I ran away.

DSC_0003

 

I am 89% thrilled that summer vacation has officially arrived!!

DSC_0012

PS:  I don’t want to tell Joseph that he has peaked already- but don’t you all kind of think Kindergarten was your most fun year of school?

No comments: