Tuesday, December 3, 2013

From the sick bed

 

This blogger is sick!

My house is in shambles,

my throat is on fire!

We are out of bread, but every time I go to make it I- whoopsy doopsy!- make a pan of cinnamon rolls instead.

In fact, they sound delicious right now.

 

So, Campbell’s soup (too sick to make homemade) and cinnamon rolls are the meal (meals) of the day (days).

 

Please don’t send me an expose on how terrible Campbell’s soup is for you.  It’s really the best I can do right now.

But please DO send me an expose on how terrible cinnamon rolls are for you.  Because I’m not saying that we went through an entire box of butter this week…

but we went through an entire box of butter this week.

 

I’ll be back when recovery and house-restoration is complete.

(hopefully soon)

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

I am so sad you are not feeling well. As little sleep as I am getting I am very grateful not to be ill. Please heal and eat plenty of cinnamon rolls. There is an "Amy's" brand of soup that is wonderful and instant if you are feeling guilty.

Loved your Thanksgiving poem - so honest and correct. I barely had a chance to eat before all the food was gone but at least it was mostly warm and not entirely cold.

Be well.