This weekend I:
- Made Brian’s family’s traditional Christmas Gumdrop Cookies.
- Obtained/decorated the Christmas tree (more on that in another post)
- Took 3 naps (still sick)
- Ate hundreds of cookies (still…hungry?)
- Had a child stay up from 11pm-4am for no reason (samuel)
- Watched White Christmas by a crackling fire.
- Finally took the kid who has been coughing for 3 weeks in to the doctor and found out that he has a double ear infection AND pneumonia.
- Didn’t finish my to do list.
- Started my to do list.
- Ate more cookies.
- Was in my robe by 4:15pm
There are highs and lows going on around here is what I’m saying. But the good outweighs the bad. Every time.