Monday, December 9, 2013

Recap

 

This weekend I:

DSC_0141

- Made Brian’s family’s traditional Christmas Gumdrop Cookies.

- Obtained/decorated the Christmas tree (more on that in another post)

- Took 3 naps (still sick)

- Ate hundreds of cookies (still…hungry?)

- Had a child stay up from 11pm-4am for no reason (samuel)

- Watched White Christmas by a crackling fire.

 

 

Today I:

- Finally took the kid who has been coughing for 3 weeks in to the doctor and found out that he has a double ear infection AND pneumonia.

DSC_0400

- Didn’t finish my to do list.

- Started my to do list.

- Ate more cookies.

- Was in my robe by 4:15pm

 

 

 

There are highs and lows going on around here is what I’m saying.  But the good outweighs the bad. Every time.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oh Caitlin...way to find the good mixed in with the "not so good"
LOVE the idea of watching White Christmas with that crackling fire :)