Sunday, December 22, 2013

29

 

DSC_0096

Well, folks, I turned 29 yesterday!

It’s weirding me out a little bit because, do you know what people think when they hear “29?”  They think 30, you guys!  They think “30!” 

DSC_0103

The boys treated me right- sleeping in (until 7:30 when I couldn’t take Samuel’s cries of “mama!!” at my door) (still counts)

Brian took the boys out shopping for me earlier in the week, so Joseph had a pair of “fancy” earrings that he chose for me, as well as some “fragile candy” (he means fancy candy) from Isaac!

DSC_0098

Also, the boys had cleaned up their Lego-carpeted room, and they gave me lots of hugs and kisses.  (most of the Legos are now under their beds) 

(still counts)

Plus a date with my lover-boy, THREE presents from him, and a nap…

I’m a happy girl!

Also, a sick girl.

DSC_0101

I spent some of my first full day of 29 in an urgent care being diagnosed with bronchitis and a sinus infection.  Buuuut, I have drugs now! And another nap!

and I just bet that 29 is going to be my best year yet!

 

 

 

Just for fun, a look back at my birthdays through the years of motherhood:

(I missed my 28th birthday picture due to extreme sleep deprivation.  I think.  I don’t really remember that birthday actually.)

27:

DSC_0182

26:

IMG_6907

25:

IMG_0285

24:

IMG_0518

23:

joseph122307 045

2 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

happy birthday! I hope your 29th year is a great one.

and guess what? when you turn 38 everyone says "you're almost 40!!" trust me, I know this from experience.... sigh!

suzy said...

I love seeing these old pics!