Awww… you GUYS! I have 50 followers now?!?! Wow! Thank you!
I wish I could reward you in some way by telling you something super interesting and funny. But, there’s not much shaking around here.
Umm..well.. let’s see what I can rustle up. Fun Facts!
- Well, the people who live across the street from us are currently, right this second, all sitting out in their driveway, a Greek flag nailed onto the garage door, roasting some kind of animal. (lamb? goat?) on a spit. So, Happy Easter New Jersey style?
- Joseph cried and didn’t want to go to Sunday School today, so I let him sit in church with us, under the guidelines that he be REALLY quiet and play with his toys. He proceeded to shush me any time I laughed at a joke the pastor made, tried to whisper something to him, or said “Amen.”
- I totally just sent Joseph to find Brian telling him that “Daddy LOVEs to play super heroes with you! Go find him!” Heheheheheheh.
- Speaking of Brian, this morning he started our Easter off by asking if I was going to be taking pictures. When I replied that I was, he said “Shoot. That means I have to put on pants.” We are claaassy!
- Well, joke’s on me, because Joseph is back and apparently we are all playing Hi-Ho Cherry-o. Kill me now.
Thanks again folks! 50 of you like me, and that is pretty great. Do I hear 100? You can have 5 more fun facts!!