Saturday, May 14, 2011

Isaac, meet chocolate bunny

 

These were all taken in the span of about a minute.  He is definitely my son.

(not sure why some have flash and some don’t.  Oh well)

IMG_9772

 

IMG_9771

IMG_9774    IMG_9782

I have no idea how he sits like this, but he does it all the time.

IMG_9786

IMG_9789    IMG_9797IMG_9793

 

IMG_9796

IMG_9799

(I took away a piece when he was drinking his milk because it was so squished and melted and disgusting.  He is looking for it.)

IMG_9801

I think they liked each other.

IMG_9802

IMG_9805

IMG_9804 (still looking)

.

Just for fun, here is Joseph at Easter 2009 about 2 months older than Isaac is now.

IMG_2758

 

IMG_2773

IMG_2774

IMG_2759

And he used to put his foot up too!

IMG_3556

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

This is just too darn cute. All of it. How in the world did he fit that bunny in that little tummy?

T Rex Mom said...

Funny. Joseph looks so much older even though he is really only a few months older in those photos. Maybe it's the hair?

Great FB diaper, too! Don't you love letting them run in their diapers? We let Bebe Sister run in just a shirt and diaper this morning and she was SO happy. Maybe not as happy as if I had let her eat a chocolate bunny but still happy.

ter@waaoms said...

I think most kids put their feet up like that when they are very young.And I got to agree that Joseph looks older in his picture at the same age.

Jenners said...

I think this is a beginning of a beautiful and very messy friendship. ; )

septembermom said...

Adorable. I love how his foot is up on the table.

And chocolate is wonderful, isn't it?