Monday, December 14, 2009

Two

One of the things that I missed during my blogging hiatus was this little guy’s Second Birthday! 

joseph 2nd birthday

Some stats (Thanks TREX mom for the idea):

Height: 37 inches (95%)

Weight: 33 lbs. (95%)

Shoe size: 9

Projected Adult Height: 6 ft. 5 inches  just like his Daddy (Based on 2 yr. height plus a steeper than average growth curve.)

Favorite food:  Cookies, candy, candy, candy….

Least favorite food: Lettuce

Bedtime:  7-8, but usually 7

Wake-up time: 6-7, but usually 6:30

Favorite toy:  Trucks, tractors, anything with wheels.

.

It’s hard for me to believe that my baby is two.  Two years old is still a baby- isn’t it?  I would like to think that he won’t be a kid until 3…?

 

3 comments:

Ter said...

He'll be a baby til the baby is born then he will magically become a big boy. You'll know this because he will look like a giant compared to the baby. :)

T Rex Mom said...

No problem on the idea! Great stats...

We are SO impressed by his shoe size!

You did not mention exactly what you did (any why) on his birthday. I think that would be a great posting too!

See you for play group soon.

Jenners said...

At least he is proportional! : ) My fear was always having a child with 80% weight and 20% height!

And I love the stats idea too.

And my Little One's bed time and wake-up time is about the same!

Happy Birthday Joseph!