Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Green

 

DSC_0172-002

Please tell me that you wore green on Sunday for St. Patrick’s Day?

DSC_0096

DSC_0092

DSC_0093

I was shocked and appalled- shocked and appalled I tell you!- at how many people didn’t!

DSC_0100

And here I was feeling bad for not making a breakfast that was green-colored!

DSC_0110

DSC_0114

Joseph was initially…concerned…about the whole pinching-thing. (“Who pinches you if you don’t where green?” “EVERYBODY can pinch you?” “How hard are the pinches??!!”) 

DSC_0120

DSC_0124

He reported to me after church that, although many people were not wearing green, he thought that he probably SHOULDN’T pinch people in church.

DSC_0128

Sadly, I had to stay home and skip church.

DSC_0135

I have actually been home much of the past several weeks,

DSC_0144

because I am STILL SICK!! (or sick again?  Who’s to say?)

DSC_0149

But I did manage to whip up the ol’ corned beef number, along with some Irish soda bread, and high tail it to a party at some friends house!

DSC_0158

And I actually made the soda bread again tonight, because yummmmmm…

 

and also because diets are off when you’re sick.

DSC_0183

I’m off to find someone to feel sorry for me!

because I am pretty sure Brian stopped looooong ago.

(right sweetsie?  cough! cough!  Aren’t I still pitiful?)

DSC_0198

2 comments:

Jenners said...

Joseph and Isaac are looking more and more alike every day … and Samuel looks right to be concerned!

ter@waaoms said...

hope you feel better.