Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Laughter

 

DSC_0332

Finally, I caught our sober little baby laughing on camera tonight!

DSC_0329

DSC_0330

We are heading on a 5 hour road trip tomorrow (I’m sweating already) to visit my dear sister in Washington, so may this keep you company in the meantime:

(as always click the link to watch in HD on youtube)

 

Who knew that all we had to do was drop a Lego Starwars clone keychain on him?!

DSC_0331

(How can I ever stop posting pictures of his deliciousness??!)

DSC_0336

See you next week!

4 comments:

Jenners said...

This just proves there is a fine line between laughing and crying. I thought he was crying in some of them! And 5 hour car trip!? I hope it is filled with laughing and not crying.

Maureen said...

Awww, we've been waiting patiently for that dear little laugh...he is even a little stingy with those :) Makes us love the ones he gives EVEN more! Good Job, Mom and Dad!

suzy said...

he is SOooooooo handsome chubs!!! Love all the recent posts! Our bike trailer does that too!

ter@waaoms said...

why do I keep missing your posts!!!???

Sigh!

I'm glad you got the opportunity to get the laughter on film! :)