Thursday, May 10, 2012

The View from my Kitchen Window

DSC_0036

I am so blessed!

Times when I remember how blessed I am:

.

-When Joseph sniffs my neck deeply, sighs, and says “I love you Mama.”

-When he spilled his cereal and I said, “Everyone spills sometimes!” and he yelled “NOT JESUS!!!”

-When Isaac, in his sleep, while I am tucking him in, asks for a hug.

.

Times when I NEED to remember:

.

- When I came out of the shower to find Isaac sitting at the table with a tomato. And scissors.

- When Joseph says “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” about something I’ve told him to do

- When I pick up the same 200 action figures over and over and OUCH! just stepped on one I missed.

 

3 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

What a great view from your windo--waitaminute - do i see -- underroos?

Seriously, it's a nice view, what great landscape, and of course 2 awesome little boys! :)

Jenners said...

Oh man … that is one awesome view!! Your guys totally crack me up. And Isaac with a tomato and scissors? Classic!! I guess he might be a chef???

Beth at Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids said...

LOVE the boy panties picture. Looks exactly like my view with little boys. And I love your lists.