(Pictures from this past weekend with the inlaws at the Oregon Coast)
- I just ate 2 Drumsticks. If you just pictured a chicken leg instead of a chocolate filled, chocolate and peanut coated ice cream treat- well, gross. And you should know better.
- I am contemplating a third. No Caitlin! BAD! Bad girl! But maybe?
- I got a bit of a sunburn from my Memorial Day weekend at the beach .
And I know it is SO BAD for you to get burned, and I know that it ages you and I am usually really great about sunblock and embracing my whiteness, but MAN! A tan looks sooooo much better you guys! Why, society, why have you brainwashed me?
(Joseph’s first whole sand dollar)
- Brian laid down for a nap after the boys went to bed, intending to wake up about 30 minutes later to watch Madmen with me.
I just made an entirely half-hearted attempt to wake him, which he refused, and I happily left. I love my husband, but sometimes a quiet evening with a book sounds just lovely too.
- And by book I mean dinking around on Facebook first.
- Every day I forget I am pregnant for some amount of time. Sometimes hours.
Usually a kick reminds me, but today it was when I glanced down and thought Woah Caitlin! Suck it in girl! Before realizing that…well…I can’t.
So bring on the Drumsticks-yes?
- Why is it every night when they are in bed and I am looking at pictures of the boys I am all choked up with love for them, but every day at about 1pm I am giddy with relief to chuck them into their nap beds?
(Isaac lay like this on purpose to be like Brian…)
- This evening I had a few minutes of free time with just Joseph and I had to choose between putting away some laundry that had been staring at me since 7 am and doing something with him instead.
And I chose the laundry.
In the back of my mind I was thinking- I might regret this some day! Savor every moment!- and the like, but c’mon man.
Sometimes the laundry just has to be put away.
- Well, I am off to the freezer…to…check on…something…?